LOOKING FOR COMMUNITY TO HELP KEEP YOU FOCUSSED?
JOIN THE ORGANISED BIZ VILLAGE
Open year round for you to join when you are ready
No obligations, no hidden anything. Just community, productivity, and accountability.
Listen to Productivity! with Hollie
Helping you smash society’s expectations of productivity
I’ll be your accountability partner
Hi there friend.
I see you, wearing all the hats.
CEO. Mum. Wife/Partner. Cook. Cleaner. Taxi. Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Friend. Chaperone. Purchaser. Negotiator. You.
Juggling the balls, figuring out which ones to drop and which ones to keep in the air. Wishing you had more hours in the day.
And here’s how we can work together to alleviate the pressures.
- Work through your goals, together
- Develop a strategy to achieve your goals
- Give you flexibility and time for your business, and your life
want more from me?
1. A woman in business seeking accountability, productivity, community, and organisation hints and tips for her business.
“Wow! Did you see the recent Business Betty email last week?”
2. A woman in business in the wider Hollie Barac community.
“Holy smokes. That Business Betty has a great business.”
PERKS OF BECOMING A
- ACCOUNTABILITY, PRODUCTIVITY, COMMUNITY, AND ORGANISATION TIPS FOR BUSINESS, AND LIFE
- LEARN WHAT’S GOING ON BEHIND-THE-SCENES
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN I HAVE AVAILABILITY FOR NEW CLIENTS
- HEAR ABOUT NEW OFFERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- REAL, HONEST EMAILS
OPT OUT AT ANY TIME.
ALWAYS WAS, ALWAYS WILL BE
I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which I live and work upon, and pay my respects to their Elders past, present, and future, and extend that respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
In the spirit of reconciliation I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community.I pay my respects to their Elders past, present, and future and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
I give thanks to the Bunurong and Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation for the privilege of being custodian of the land I live and work upon.
I acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded and that the land always was, and always will be, Aboriginal Land.
The land on which I live and work upon falls into the approximately 37.5% of Victoria where there is no Formally Recognised Traditional Owners.
For more information, visit Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council to download a map showing Victoria's current Registered Aboriginal Parties.